Advanced Template for Blocs
Introducing the new Freedom template for Blocs, the newest template with many cool features and advanced customizations, which is perfect for any project or for learning web design with Blocs app.
The first thing I want to share today is the Freedom Template, a Blocs 4 template with many cool features and advanced customizations. Usually, I don’t like to add custom code or complex structures to my templates, but with the Freedom, I am making an exception.
I will create multiple tutorials explaining how to do everything in the list below, and share these tutorials with Blocs Master members in the coming weeks. I will also keep adding new advanced features to this template with updates.
Keep in mind that this is the first Bootstrap 5 template, and it comes with a folder of local fonts (which you need to install using the Font Manager in Blocs before opening the project).
Features included in the version 1.0:
- The height of the sticky header bloc smoothly shrinks on scroll
- The color of this sticky header also changes on scroll
- The logo image file changes on scroll
- The size of the logo image also becomes smaller on scroll
- The hamburger menu icon changes color on scroll
- The navigation menu links change color on scroll
- Offcanvas sidebar linked to the button in the first bloc
- Smooth darken overlay effect for cards on hover
- Smooth image zoom effects for cards on hover
- The whole card acts as a link (stretched-link class)
- Animated timeline bloc with vertical timeline
- Toggle Class interaction example with overlay window (horizontally scrolling content, like iPhone 14 Pro website)
- Black and White SVG social icons
- Horizontally scrolling cards carousel (like Apple Store page)
- Highly customized Tabbed Content Bric
- Customized modal with video player
- Three types of fully customized testimonial cards
(template and tutorials are also available to all existing customers)
Above is the video overview of the Freedom template with a detailed tutorial explaining how to add a custom sidebar or a mega menu to any Blocs project using the Offcanvas feature.
You can also watch it on YouTube (and use chapters to navigate between the different sections of this very long video).